Here are some simple instructions for how to install teamspeak.
- download the teamspeak client from http://www.teamspeak.com and then install it
- launch teamspeak and click the Connections menu
- select ‘Connect’ from the Connections menu
- for server address fill in “188.8.131.52:10167
- In the nickname you can use anything you want but it is a good idea to use your ESO account name to make things simple.
- In the server password field fill the password from the guild tab inside ESO
- click ‘Connect’
- Once you have connected drag your name down into one of the Elder Scrolls Online rooms and say hi!
When using teamspeak it is best if you can use a push-to-talk button. You can enable this by:
- goto settings in the TS3 client
- select the options menu item
- select capture on the left hand side
- select ‘push-to-talk and set a key